I have a new web log ...  

Posted by Bade Millsap

Just a brief note to subscribers of this web log ... I have created a new separate web log dedicated to my hobby interest in "Lutherie" ... building stringed instruments.

Hopefully, I can keep this more general log focused on "general things" like our adventures on our upcoming Westward-Ho roadtrip to California in October and keep the hobby specific things in a more focused log.

You can link to the "Lutherie Log" from this site's sidebar or this direct link and when there you have the option of subscribing to that separate log for email updates ... take a peek and see if you have an interest ... Link to Lutherie web log

Bade

This entry was posted on Sunday, September 13, 2009 at Sunday, September 13, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment