Well I am happy to report the wifi is functional today ... I am writing
this out by the pool and in the shade.
Today was day 1 of diving for us ... on a typical dive day we do two
dives in the morning , leaving the dock about 8:30AM and returning
around noon or 1:30PM. That includes the two dives and a "surface
interval" of about an hour between dives.
Today we dove "La Francesca" reef which is a moderately shallow "wall"
to about 60ft ... this was an hour dive ... we saw several sea turtles
and although I didn't see it most others reported seeing one GIANT
turtle ... picture bigger than our kitchen table ...
The second dive was on "Yucab" reef ... mostly flat about 50ft .... most
interesting thing there I saw was a barracuda about 4ft long and a
couple of really big lobsters.
We are hearing reports that we will be having some 'weather' in a couple
of days. Apparently a tropical wave has formed off the African coast
... oh well all we can do is see what it brings.
Tacos were great at Los Serras last night ... charred pork chopped up
with Mexican white cheese then grilled a bit on corn tortillas ... MUI
BIEN!!!
Naps today after lunch and we plan for either Prima's or French Quarter
tonight for dinner. Both upscale for the area and both yummy!!
Now that I have wifi I'll get some pictures posted probably this evening.
Adios for now ..
Bade