Trying something different. It's about 8:30PM Saturday night and we have returned from "Los Seras" taqueria (supper), I am up in the room and out of wifi range, so I am writing this email "offline" and will then tomorrow hook back into the wifi net and HOPEFULLY this note will flow out at that time, it is how I plan to do my email/blog aboard ship since the wifi connection on ship is pretty pricey.
Los Seras is a local taqueria well off the beaten path. The taxi to it from Tan Kah is 50 pesos ... a whole dollar more than to the downtown area. That in itself isn't a big deal ... but our meal this evening which consisted of 3 pastor tacos each and a bowl of bean soup for me and two crystal Frescas totaled 97 pesos ($9.70USD) so the taxi round trip cost basically the same as the meal for two of us.
Well the email of the pic didn't work so I manually stck it at the top....
This entry was posted
on Saturday, July 05, 2008
at Saturday, July 05, 2008
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.